Thursday 28 May 2009

Pandorum - Trailer

Two things that make me worry about this sci-fi film that's on it's way. The first is it's "brought to you by the producers of Resident Evil". That's chilling enough. The second is Dennis Quaid. Sorry, but after the pain that was The Day After Tomorrow, I find I struggle to watch Inner Space now. Almost similar to liking bananas, being violently sick after eating some and then blaming them for the rest of your life for making you violently sick, even though they probably didn't.

One main thing that makes me excited for this sci-fi film that's on it's way. It look's absolutely fucking AMAZING. I don't even want to read about it. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised as a film like this hasn't really been seen well since Event Horizon, and that made me all doughy eyed like I'd been staring at Elizabeth Banks all day. In fact, I'm going to watch this trailer, then stare at Elizabeth Banks all day. Adieu.


2 comments:

  1. Doom III the movie? And why not :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me a bit of Dead Space too. That's not a bad thing at all.

    Yes I stopped staring at Elizabeth Banks long enough to read this comment.

    ReplyDelete